Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jobs and Resumes

Finding a Job : My reaction to this video was that it helps and gives a variety of ways to look for jobs. Many people don't know where to turn when beginning the search for a job, and this video gives options. This video was helpful because along with all the different options of ways to look for jobs, the video also explains the advantages and disadvantages of each method. I learned from this video which methods of searching for a job were best, and which ones could give me the widest options of jobs.
Ten Commandments of Resumes : From this I have learned a little bit more about resumes. It gives 10 basic but important tips for writing good resumes, which will help me in the long run to create a greate resume to get a great job. It also focuses on the importance of focusing on employer's needs, not your own. This would help any person who needed help on making a resume for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment