Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Websites of companies

I don’t agree with the fact that businesses make their websites using overly formal, corporate-speak. I feel that if a company is making their website for the viewing of it’s consumers, they should keep their sentences and advertisements short and simple. If I were on a website and it was hard for me to understand the writing, I wouldn’t waste my time trying to figure out what it says. Therefore, I feel that I can speak for all customers when I say that we like our websites to be easy to understand and easy to navigate. Maybe companies still continue to do this for the purpose of other companies seeing it. Companies who are rivals, compete against each other by who has the better structured website. There are two different reasons for making a website by a company: for the viewing and consuming of potential customers, and for competition of other rivaling companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment